13 Winning Facebook Business Page Marketing Ideas To Grow Your Fan Base!
Okay, keep reading because we will share 13 simple strategies that
It should be the first step after setting up your business page!
1. Videos are king. Post a video: This is the age of education; your audience prefers to be polite rather than polite. Facebook users watch 1.8 billion videos a day, you can be one of them too!
2. Contact your Fans. Find out their likes and dislikes, what will fly and what is a failure. Stay connected with your target audience. Staying connected is another FREE way to conduct market research. Research and surveys are great ways to determine exactly what your visitor wants.
3. Add an effective CTA: (call to action button) If your CTA is to book an appointment, then you will want to write a post encouraging your target market to book your appointment now. Another advantage of correctly optimizing your CTA in this example, your customers can book their appointment by clicking on your CTA. Clicking the book now button takes them directly to the Facebook editorial calendar. This is a great opportunity that saves a lot of time and increases conversion rates.
4. We love stores, so include them on your page. Page Stories allow you to share images and short videos that take your audience behind the scenes, giving them an intimate view of your business. Talk about your new story in your post.
5. Let your visitors know what others think of you. Post testimonials and reviews: According to recent research, consumers trust reviews as much as personal recommendations. Ask Amazon!
6. News sells. Announce news: You can publish commercial announcements through Facebook Messenger. You can post events, sales, or community affairs on your page to reach your customers on a large scale for FREE!
7. Questions are the answer. An easy way to keep your visitors interested is by asking questions. People don’t care how much you know; they care about how much you know about them.
8. Inspiration is always a healthy choice. Post inspirational and motivational quotes. If they are unique and very attractive, they will be shared on other social media platforms.
9. Share related news: When you share the news that is identifiable and of interest to your target market, you give them a warm and welcoming feeling. They feel that you don’t just care about promoting their products or services, BUT THAT YOU HAVE A GENUINE INTEREST IN THEM.
10. Feedback from the crowd: Ask your page followers for feedback and use it to improve your business. This is a great way to create transparency and openness with your audience and build brand trust.
11. Share Christmas greetings. Especially share those unfamiliar vacations, this gives you a fun fact. And it induces commitment.
12. Create an event: An event can be anything you create. Create a stir and promote it.
13. If you post content that receives a lot of comments and is shared; You should consider boosting that post! You never know when you can hit the nail on the head or upload that perfect video that is shared many times; your visitors will inform you.
Taking into account recent research, it was found that 78% of American consumers say they discover products on Facebook. Facebook is considered one of the main online advertising channels. 51% of total US dollars in advertising is spent on digital ads.
Another note, Facebook has more than 2 million monthly users, 65 million small business pages, and 4 million advertisers on its platform. This makes it the largest social network in the world.
Lastly, Facebook is constantly changing. It’s a good idea to stay up-to-date and up-to-date with your rules, algorithm changes, and marketing tactics.
Visit PYTalkBiz.com for more Facebook marketing tips and tactics. We stay current because we practice what we teach.