How to create a YouTube video
How to create an attractive video for online and offline?
Creating a video is very challenging because through video we can tell a story to our audience, a message that we want to convey to the audience, or we can promote our business or product through video. If you want to create a video, you need to be creative because telling a story or promoting a product or business is not a big deal, but how you tell your story, promote a product or business, and it needs to be engaging at the same time. .
Is equipment required to create a professional video (online, business, product promotion)?
You don’t need a Hollywood studio type to create a video if your budget is tight, you can shoot video or make video with your smartphone, and you need to get creative when editing your videos.
Tripod with fluid head.
MIC for VoiceOver.
HOW TO MAKE A POWERFUL VIDEO FOR YOUR AUDIENCE.
1. Script: – They are the written text of a film or broadcast.
You should include points related to your video like: –
to. What do you want to tell your audience
B. Shooting B-rolls.
vs. Shooting in A-roll.
D. Locations to record videos in particular.
2. Camera: – It is a myth that to make a video you need a professional camera setup. You only need a mobile with a powerful camera (phone @ 10,000 rupees).
3. Tripod: – Helps your camera to stabilize your video, because shaking the video no one likes to watch. With the tripod you can take many creative shots such as pan and zoom, Dolly shots, etc. If you can afford so go ahead if your budget then you can buy a tripod below 1000-3000 RS.
4. Lighting: – It is one of the most important factors when creating a video because with the right lighting it is much better and attractive than the wrong lighting. You can shoot in soft light (morning or evening), try to avoid strong lights (direct sunlight), if you shoot indoors then you need some soft boxes for light, they are quite expensive, but you can create your own box soft DIY.
5. Music: helps your video sound more professional because through background music we can make it feel better and attractive. Use royalty-free music for your video.
6. Editing: – Also known as post-production, it is a final step where your story comes in its original form, editing does not only mean joining two clips, trimming, cutting, etc. You need to be very creative in editing your video and edit your script according to your script, which will help you edit your video much faster and in a better way.
There are tons of editing software on the market, but which editing software is best for you. I have categorized the software according to level. Categories as follows: –
For beginners: – It is very difficult for beginners to choose the right editing software because they don’t have any knowledge related to video editing, so they can go for this software.
Windows Movie Maker for (windows).
Movie for (MAC).
For intermediaries: – This category is for those who have basic video editing skills like cropping, cutting, splitting, adding text, etc.
Filmora (Windows / MAC).
Camtasia (Windows / MAC).
PowerDirector (Windows / MAC).
Davinvci Resolve (Windows / Mac).
For professionals: – This type of editing software requires a high specification for your PC or Mac. This type of software is used to edit movies, TV shows, music videos, YouTube videos.
Adobe Premier Pro. (Windows / Mac).
Final Cut Pro X. (Mac).
Sony Vegas Pro. (Windows / Mac).
For motion graphics: –
Adobe After Effects (Windows / Mac).
HOW TO UPLOAD VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, DO AND NOT DO: –
Your content in king on YouTube. If your content is good, people will subscribe and YouTube is also the best option to earn money and you can follow your career on yotube if you are passionate about it.
1. Make attractive miniatures, they must be unique.
2. Use keywords in your video titles.
3. Write proper descriptions and credit your music.
4. Always type your keywords correctly, without spam, keywords related to your topic.
5. Be patient, don’t give up too quickly.
6. Unique content.
7. Be consistent.
NOT TO DO
1. No duplicate content.
2. Don’t click baits.
3. No keyword spam.
If you follow these steps, you can create amazing videos and also be successful on YouTube.